Monday, September 11, 2017

Sister Missionary


Hi guys,

This week we had a zone conference. It was really good. Elder and Sister Call taught us and it was just awesome. We finished the conference and had lunch then a Sister missionary shows up….(we don’t have any Sister missionaries in Cameroon)….She came to be released from her mission in Benin, Togo, That’s all normal right?... We all rush to greet her. My companion is in the bathroom. When he comes out and she sees him she kind of loudly says “I know you!” and points at him. Not knowing anything he turns pale. She then says a minute later she says “From the MTC”.  Without hesitation my companion points to me and says “he was there too!” Then she looks at me and says” yes, I know him too.” My comp and I are using 200% capacity to remember this Sister. Well she was released and had her camera and was able to show us pictures of us with her, my comp was finally able to remember her. So that was definitely the funniest part of the week. I hope you all have a fabulous week!

Love, Elder Stephens



No comments:

Post a Comment