Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Meeting an Apostle


Group Letter

This week was awesome we meet a less active member who works for a newspaper. He's a journalist, they have crazy schedules. We also were able to meet a guy that we contacted during one of our lessons he's so cool his dad is a judge and I feel he is ready to have the gospel in his life. Then for the Grand finally yesterday we had Elder D Todd Christofferson come and visit Cameroon. He talked with the members and we had some investigators come and listen. So awesome and then he came and talked with us the missionaries personally it was so awesome he talked about how so important to teach repentance and how it is so key everything. He talked about how we need to repent of even the little things and things that had happened long ago because otherwise we can't be found spotless. He told us how he had to ask forgiveness for his brother for something that had happened a long long time ago and it was easy but he still had to do it. I'm so grateful to be here on my mission and to be able to bring peace and joy to others. I know that Jesus Christ is my redeemer I know that he lives and loves us and wants us to follow the example he has set for us. I love you all hope you have a wonderful week. Love Elder Stephens






No comments:

Post a Comment