Monday, November 28, 2016

Be Prepared


Bonjour,

Comment allez vous? How are you all? This week was good we taught a less active family who we didn't know but they were just right behind our house. We also found out about a family who are refugees that haven't been to church for a couple years so this week we are going to go and visit them. Sunday Elder Tshibanda played the piano and I blessed the sacrament and the branch president walks up to go dismiss us and dismisses us and I walk past him he said Elder Stephens you can give a talk today, yes branch president. You know you should always come to church prepared with a talk it's just a good idea. Well I wrote one last month and I got to use it then haha so it was good. I know that our heavenly loves us and wants us to be the best we can. He has given us a telephone that has unlimited credit, USE IT, he wants us to talk to him and not forget him. I'm so very grateful to be in Cameroon serving here and I know that the Lord has a purpose for me being exactly where I am. Hope you all have a great week Love ya, Elder Preston Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment