Monday, February 20, 2017

D&C 63:23


Hello everyone,

This week was crazy with valentines the whole town was up with music and there was a massive party at the “fair grounds” food all along the street it was crazy smelled so so good but my comp doesn't like chicken or fish so we didn't get any. This week we will have a zone conference with President Monga it could be our last one with him haha pretty crazy. This week in my studies I came across D&C 63:23 But unto him that keepeth my commandments I will give the mysteries of my kingdom, and the same shall be in him a well of living water, springing up unto everlasting life. I really like this scripture because it's about our desire. (Again to go back to attitude) If we really want we can achieve anything. I am so very grateful to be here on my mission and to be able to share the gospel with those who are in need of it in their lives. I know that the book of Mormon is true and that our Savior Jesus Christ is our redeemer and that through him we can return to live with our families and our Heavenly Father again. I am so very grateful for all of your support I love you guys and I hope everyone’s doing well! Have a great Week!!

Love Elder Stephens


No comments:

Post a Comment