Monday, February 27, 2017

Zone Conference


Family & Friends,

This week was good. Things were a little crazy with President in town. We had interviews on Wednesday which take up most of the day. Then on Thursday we had our Zone Conference where we were able to see the new missionary broadcast and we learned that the new schedule we received from the Assistant had been annulled and we are returning back to the old schedule. So basically nothing changed for our mission. On Sunday we finally had one of our Amis make it to church. I didn’t even recognize her. (She had her hair different) We started at 9:10 with 9 people including children. My companion and I gave talks, I taught Sunday school for the adults and Amis. Then my companion taught Elders Quorum.  We were very tired afterwards. I know that our Savior loves us and wants us to increase our knowledge of his gospel. Going to church with the right Attitude can make a difference!

I love you all, Elder Stephens

Preston.stephens@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment