Monday, March 13, 2017

Service of Members


Hello Everyone,

This week was pretty good. We were able to meet with one of our members who shared some of their struggles and trials and how the members of the church stepped in to help them in these very difficult times. I was deeply touched by the service these members rendered.

Sunday Comic…. My companion taught in the investigators class and he did a great job. I enjoyed his lesson on Repentance. Then we closed and 2 minutes before we start opening exercises for the third hour I feel the phone vibrate. I looked at my comp and said “I know we are going to be teaching now.” I then answered the phone and I was 100% right! I laughed and opened up the manual to what I was going to be teaching on. The Millennium. It went well for my lack of preparation. I know that Jesus is my Savior and he loves us. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.  

Love Elder Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment