Monday, June 19, 2017

PB & J


Hello Everyone,

This week flew by. We had Zone Conferences and District Conferences. It was awesome. I ate peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwiches. They were totally awesome! We had a totally sweet lesson on Sunday with a lady who has been being taught for a while. She shared with us about her child who she lost a couple of months ago. It was very intense but we followed the spirit, at one point I felt impressed to say something and I told myself no I don’t want to bring that up but the spirit shoved me again so I brought it up and it worked out perfectly as it should have! I know that the Lord is aware of us and his spirit will guide us IF we are willing to listen and follow his council we can be real tools in the Lords hands. I love you guys,

Elder Stephens

Preston.stephens@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment