Monday, July 31, 2017

Budgeting


Hello Everyone,

Thanks to those who sent Birthday emails! This week was good. We got the new Liahona for September2017. We are still waiting for June & August but we have September! Elder Holland gave a talk titles The Gospel Plan to Happiness. It was so awesome. I encourage everyone to be on the lookout for it. This week was full of excitement with transfers and Elders leaving for Brazzaville, we have a new Elder who just got here from the MTC. Other than that we had a self reliance class that we talked about how to make a budget and smart purchases that can help us progress and make money and not cost more money. It was very helpful. I learned a lot and it has given me a greater desire to come back and go to school. I know budgeting is a life skill that can help all of us. I also know the Book of Mormon is true and that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer.

Love you all,

Elder Preston Stephens

Preston.stephens@myldsmail.net                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment