Monday, August 7, 2017

Chicken


Hello Everyone,

This week was very cool. On Wednesday my companion and I started to work out at the gym next to our apartment. Wow it’s been a long time since I had a good workout! On Saturday we had a baptism for the New Bell Branch and then we had a leadership meeting. I spent most of that doing my best to translate the meeting into English for Elder Call but one time Elder Call asked me to translate what he said and well I started then half way through I switched into English and everyone started laughing. It was pretty funny but life goes on! On Sunday we had church and I gave a lesson on Missionary work. It went really well. I hope you had a great week. I appreciate all the Birthday wishes.

Love, Elder Stephens


Pictures:

·         So we go to this place that has chickens. We pick out which one we want and they kill it, de feather it, and then cut it up, & stick it in a bag and give it to us for $5. This was the head.

·         My Moms B Day present

No comments:

Post a Comment