Monday, October 16, 2017

Last week and this week


10/9/17

Hello!

This week has been an unforgettable week…. We went to see one of our recent converts who we hadn’t seen in awhile. Well his father then decided he didn’t want us helping his son and he told us we had to leave. It was really sad but there is a reason for everything. Secondly on a lighter note on Friday we got to work with Elder Mawcilla and we left the apartment go into a taxi when the unthinkable happens. My pants ripped!!! On the seam! I always thought people just joked about those things. It’s real It really happens!

This week we were able to watch conference. It was awesome. I loved Elder nelsons talk about our study of the Book of Mormon. I also liked Elder Uchdorf’s talk about light “Night is just a shadow” and Rasbands talk on coincidences. I know that our lives are really orchestrated and we need to move on looking for and taking advantage of the many blessings presented to us. I love you all so much!

Elder Preston Stephens

Preston.stephens@myldsmail.net



10/16/17

Hello Everyone,

This week was transfers or mutations as we call it. And Guess What? I am going back to Brazzaville! I will be going to the Stake of Brazzaville. Other than that news not much has changed. A couple of weeks ago we received a contract from the couple missionaries and well she’s not ready but she did give us a new investigator who is awesome. Sometimes contacts come from different placesJ Elder and Sister Call are finished. They have gone home, however we have the Greer’s now so it’s not so bad! We can handle it. We need more couple missionaries!!!! They are loved and greatly appreciated! I love you all and I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful week.

Elder Preston Stephens

Preston.stephens@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment