Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Testimonies and Gratitude


Hello!

In the States you had Conference yesterday but here we had fast and testimony meeting. A lot of the testimonies were on gratitude. Gratitude is something I know I take for granted. Also appreciation, like we seem to only appreciate things when we don’t have them. I find it such a sad truth but when we realize the value of something from the start and use and appreciate that person or that thing we can go so much further than if we had not had them. I know this to be true.

It feels like I haven’t born my testimony for awhile. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. I know that he loves us each and every one of us individually. I know that this is his church. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that by reading it and by living the principals contained in it we can live with our Heavenly Father again and find peace and joy in this life. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Love you all,

Elder Preston Stephens

Preston.stephens@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment