Monday, February 8, 2016

Learning to Love


I love to hear from you all so I thought I heard a way you could write an email and it would be printed out and handed to the missionary. (it’s dearelder.com)

That would be awesome because it’s so crazy here and I don’t think I’ll ever be allowed to have enough time to read all the mail I’ve received.

Learning to love is so important on your mission super important. The computer is having a hard time sending pictures so I’ll send the ones I can. I took some cool videos but I’ll figure out how to send them later. I hope you guys are doing well I’m trying to figure out what to say in these letters is so difficult cuz lots happening.

French is going slow which is difficult to cope with. My mission president is cool.

My teachers are both native French speakers and that’s cool too.

Africa is so freaking different. 

The food is spicy and we have had busy schedules.

Sorry it’s been very crazy here I will get to email you on Tuesday or Wednesday. I Love you guys so much I just want you to know I’m so grateful for the letters you had the boys write. I needed them yesterday.


Thank you for all your emails, love, prayers, and support,

Elder Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment