Monday, June 6, 2016

Acclimated


There was a baptism this week not for us but for other missionaries which my companion and I witnessed. This week was more less the normal we walked a lot. We started teaching a new investigator who’s been coming to church but we haven’t gotten to meet with him yet but he’s been coming to church so were basically just flying through the lessons because he’s already been taught them at church in gospel principles... (Taught by the missionaries) so were just did you understand that do you have any questions just like one on one stuff so it’s easy haha. I’m going crazy! It was 85 the other day I had to put my jacket on. One of the elders from RDC was soaked and I was wearing a jacket haha my companion and I like to wear our jackets. I’m so very grateful for my mission call and I know that the Lord has sent me here for a reason. I love all your letters and emails they make me smile and laugh. Love you guys. Read your scriptures they are the way that the Lord has given us written instructions and answers to our prayers.



--

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission










No comments:

Post a Comment