Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Staying in Brazzaville


Hello from Brazzaville,

This week was good I shocked Presidents hand today. It's been a couple of weeks since I got to do that haha. Brazzaville problems haha. We got our transfer letters and I will be in Guynemer Ward for another 6 weeks. All the Elders in our apartment are still here. I got my shirts that I had tailored back and wow they are awesome! I’m going to have her clean up 2 more shirts. It feels good to have clothes that fit. Yesterday we watched the Face2face with Elder Bednar after that we watched a seminary devotional from Elder Maynes who is in the Presidency of the Seventy. He talked about the restoration. It was good and spiritual. We had an elder leave to go on a mission from our ward.  He's going to Ivory Coast on his mission. It was so cool to see him leave. They played a video of all the elders from the stake who are returned missionaries talk about their experience it was really cool but we had to go early cuz it was dark outside haha. I Love being here in the Congo. Oh yea elder Bacera and Elder Sperry go home tonight. Crazy but what's also crazy is I’m 4 months into this mission its crazy time has flown by. I hope you enjoy your Memorial Day. The flag at our US Embassy was flown at half mast today.

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission



No comments:

Post a Comment