Monday, September 12, 2016

Gaze into the Heavens


Hello Everyone,

                This week has been another beautiful week here in Yaoundé, on Tuesday President and Sister Monga came to visit us for a zone conference. Also Elder and Sister Call came up from Doula as well. It was cool to actually meet them because last time I saw them it was for about three minutes when they picked us up from the airport and dropped us off at the airport. So this week was good. We had a guy call us and asked us to meet him, we were like yes when are you available we were stoked  he lives far away but we still went out to meet him it was so cool he’s super interested in the gospel so that was the highlight of our week. In my studies of the gospel this week I read something I really liked in true to the faith it says “From time to time, ponder the beauties of creation: trees, flowers, animals, mountains, the waves of the ocean, a new born child. Take time to gaze into the heavens, where the courses of the stars and planets are evidence of ‘God moving in his majesty and power’ (D&C 88: 41-47)” This week I encourage you to do that. I know that this gospel is true and I know that Jesus is my savior and redeemer I hope you all have a wonderful week love Elder Stephens




Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission / Cameroun District


No comments:

Post a Comment