Monday, October 10, 2016

Chicken Feet & Cat Poop


Bonjour,

So, this week I’ll get right to the point. So for those of you who only read this for the funny stories or just want the “Highlights or the Whiteouts” here is the story for this week. My companion and I arrive at the house of some recent converts not everyone is there so we sit down to wait for the rest to arrive. The cat very nice cat comes and sits on my lap normal, the cat likes when I pet her. Well it gets off and goes to elder Tshibanda then comes back to me. Well he leaves again and….. To my surprise I look down to find cat diahreah on my white shirt…. And well white and poop do not go together. I turn to elder Tshibanda and I said ok I think it’s time to go and he said yea we will come back on Saturday. So we had a long humiliating walk home so I could change my shirt… I promise I will not be having any more animals on me. So that would be the whiteout for the week. Highlight I had Chicken Feet! So good! (Picture attached)  Also I had my toenail arranged (cut/surgery) so my foot will hopefully be better. (My mom has a gnarly pic if you want to see it)  Well that was my week. We watched conference and loved it. Read the book of Mormon. Love you guys have a great week.

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission / Cameroun District





No comments:

Post a Comment