Monday, October 17, 2016

Recovery


Hello everyone

This week was recovery from our ingrown toenails being cut so Elder Gilbert and I stayed at the apartment while our comps went out to teach so our investigators wouldn't think that we left them. We got to listen to conference and study. On Friday president Monga came to visit us and to talk with the ward leaders  he talked to us first to know what wasn't working here haha, then we got pizza and then we had some lessons and On Saturday we had a Yaoundé priesthood session and it was very good I loved what the leaders said. I hope that you all have a wonderful week. I know that we are where we are for a reason and that the lord has put us in a place that we can benefit the others most. I love you all!


Love,
Elder Preston Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment