Monday, December 5, 2016

Trials


Hello, 

This week was good. Cameroon soccer made it to the finals but they lost 1-0 to Nigeria = (

We found a new investigator it was really awesome. This week I was thinking a lot about why we have trials why some peoples trials are greater than others and to me seem impossible to bear but what I do know is that we have a Savior and Redeemer who knows how those people feel he knows how to take their pain away and to help them to have joy and peace in their lives. I am so very grateful for my knowledge of this gospel and the joy and peace it can give to each of us in our lives. I love you all I hope you have a wonderful week. Choose the right & STUDY your scriptures. Je vous aime

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission / Cameroun District


http://elderstephenscongo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment