Monday, December 12, 2016

Filling the baptismal for with buckets


Hello

  This week was good I had exchanges with elder Gilbert on Tuesday he’s from southern California…. Yeah it was awesome. Saturday we assisted a baptism for Elevevor. Funny story Elder Tshibanda and I started to finish the font at 4pm so that it would be ready the next day….. Someone turned it off!!! So we get there 15 minutes before it’s supposed to start and there’s no water so we started to fill it again with buckets of water and thankfully we were able to get enough water to do the baptism an hour later. Sunday was good we had classes and I had an impromptu talk and then I had the lesson in elder’s quorum Elder Tshibanda had the next hour haha church can be stressful some days. Love you guys hope you have a wonderful week.

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission / Cameroun District





*Not quite sure what this is they are eating. I will ask next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment