Monday, December 19, 2016

3 day old baby





Hello,

    Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope this holiday is a good one I love elder Sheranian’s challenge to do a simple act of service to someone and I’d like to extend that to anyone who didn't get his email. Something cool that happened was we were able to split a branch and that makes 8 branches here in Yaoundé. I was able to give a 3 day old a name and blessing yesterday. He was given the middle name of the Elder that converted his father. It was really special. This week was good we continued to teach the family that we hope to baptized next year ha-ha. I went on companion exchanges with elder Kincaid on Saturday. It was really good. Today when we were playing soccer someone came up and asked if he could play with us it was sweet so after we talked a little bit about the church and the other elders are going to go by and get his number and leave him some brochures. The best contacts come to you sometimes. I know that my redeemer lives and he loves each one of us and knows us personally. I know that there is a plan for our lives. It is up to you to live the plan that god has created for you to work in your life. I love you all I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment