Monday, January 30, 2017

Adventures


Hello everyone,

     This week was really good. In one of my adventures in walking we decided to try to find a short cut…. Well we did but it included jumping off of a 6ft high ledge over a rocky little stream and then onto a sloping rock on the other side. I said yeah right! But then my comp jumped so I had to follow him! Well I made it haha but it was pretty funny. It cut off like 20 minutes of our walk. I also got to see some people who came up from Congo for a conference. That was sweet I got to know them when I was in Guynemer. I was able to give a blessing in French and it’s been a while since I did that, but I was impressed to feel prompted to say that our heavenly Father loves the person. I know he loves all of us and I think we forget that sometimes. I love you all hope you have a wonderful week. Don’t forget to pray and read your scriptures. 

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission / Cameroun District



No comments:

Post a Comment