Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas





Hello how is everyone 

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas. I really enjoyed Skyping with my family and getting to see our new house.  Our district was blessed to be invited by a family in another branch to come and celebrate Christmas with them because every Christmas they have the missionaries come and celebrate Christmas with them it was so cool and kind of them. I know that there was lots of food and family time but I hope that each one of us took the time to remember the real reason we celebrate Christmas. I know that our redeemer Jesus Christ lives and he loves us. I know that through him we can be saved and live with our heavenly father again. I know that families can be together because of the temple and restored Priesthood power I love you all hope you had a wonderful Christmas.  Elder Tshibanda is leaving for Douala my new companion is elder Izere.



Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission / Cameroun District




No comments:

Post a Comment