Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas


9 Days!! Preston comes home on January 4. He starts school at UVU on January 8th. But he will be coming home for his Homecoming on January 14th. He will speak in SS2@ 9AM and SS5 @ 11AM we will have an open house for him at our home from 6-9. 6386 White St (on the 14th)





Hello Everyone!

This week was great it was Christmas! On Christmas we were invited to go visit my bishop and our second counselor it was really awesome we ate and had a great time together! On Christmas Eve I got to talk to my family it was awesome ha-ha! I know that the lord loves his children and he has a plan for each one of us! This Christmas season is such a wonderful time of year and I am so very grateful for the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. I hope you were able to light up the world! I love you all!

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission / Zone de Brazzaville




No comments:

Post a Comment