Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas


Group Letter,

Hello Everyone! This week was great I got my new companion finally. Elder Constant. He’s from Guadeloupe. (So he’s really French) I actually lived with him for 6 weeks in Bonaberi. I hope everyone is following the “Light the World” calendar. 25 ways in 25 days. I have been spending a portion of my personal scripture study studying the scriptures mentioned day by day. I love Christmas because we put extra emphasis on Jesus Christ. Granted it’s what we should do every year, nevertheless I love Christmas. It’s songs, stories, and often it brings families together. At this time of the year it can be difficult as a missionary but I know that this is exactly where the Lord needs me at exactly this time and it’s the Lords plan that I need to follow not mine. I love you all so much and hope you have a great week. Love,

Elder Preston Stephens



No comments:

Post a Comment