Monday, December 18, 2017

Moving Along


Group Letter,

Hello Everyone,

This week my world has been turned upside down, literally one night my comp walked up to the wall and did a handstand against the wall. So naturally I asked him to teach me. So now anytime we walk up to the wall we have to do a handstand.

Spiritually things are moving along. We’ve been working really hard with our less- actives and we’ve gotten two to come back. It’s just awesome to see that. We are preparing lots of people to be baptized. Some of them just before I leave and others after I leave. The least I can say is the work is moving forward here. I’m so excited to talk to my family for Christmas. I love you all. Have a wonderful week,

Elder Preston Stephens

Preston.stephens@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment