Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Spoonful of this and handful of that


Bonjour Family,

Thank you to those who sent a card with the pictures my mom sent. I love them. My album is full now! This week was good we got to go to some new places. I went to a different sector Wednesday and visited a member in a new sector on Friday. We had two amis at church on Sunday it was awesome. One of them I can feel will be an awesome missionary he’s 16 years old and he is really smart. Our other ami told us her family isn’t fond of her coming to our church so we had a lesson on how we all have different trials and I hope that she will continue to progress.

We bought a lot of food so we are having all sorts of new stuff which is fun to have. I got some cinnamon so I’ve been trying to have rice cereal if I can cuz its good with the milk I have. I bought some chocolate milk..... It was not what I was hoping for. Hopefully next time will be better. If I can find soy sauce I’m going to make sweet and sour chicken. Elder Dou bought a baking pan for the apartment so I’ll get to use that. We are still looking for measuring spoons. Elders... don’t know how to use them. Well African Elders cuz most of the people don’t have recipes they just go off memory so it’s a spoon of this a handful of that haha.

Oh this week I will get to watch conference that should be good. And next month when we get the Liahona I can check to see how much I was right in English. I love the Liahona (ensign) I encourage everyone to read it.

I love my mission I know this is the Lords church I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and I know that the Book of Mormon is true and is the word of God translated by a prophet of God.

I hope everyone has a good week love you!



--

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission

Preston.stephens@myldsmail.net



No comments:

Post a Comment