Monday, April 25, 2016

Whole Cloves


Hello

This week has been pretty awesome most of our amis are reading and the others are progressing. Our one who’s read the gospel principles book was talking about wine and so we brought up the word of wisdom and he started to go back and forth then we were like do you believe Joseph Smith was a prophet? .. Yea ... ok then.

We’ve had some crazy lighting here in the Congo it was so loud the house shook and all the concrete.

I cut my finger so we didn’t have a ton of bread haha which is good and then elder Temahuki (from Tahiti) made doughnuts which I dipped in cinnamon sugar. They were awesome. I bought cloves today but they aren’t ground. I didn’t know that. I’m going to find out a way to grind cloves haha gotta love Africa.

I’m so grateful to be here in Africa. It is the best place to serve I think. I think it’s amazing I’m still alive by how these taxi drivers drive though. It’s like Nascar, let’s see how close we can get to a head on collision or something. I’ll be different when I get back haha hopefully not haha.

I love you guys so much hope your having a good time in the sun or snow cuz here it’s raining or sweating haha so always wet love you.


--

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment