Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Ward Conference


Bonjour Everyone,

This week was awesome we had 2 amis and a less active at church today it was awesome because we fasted to have them come to church, and at the start of sacrament meeting it wasn't looking good. But after they passed the sacrament one came in and then after Sunday school another and then we had another come at the end and went to the other wards sacrament which worked out because she was able to partake of the spirit there.

It was ward conference and we had the most people like over 100 people there it was awesome and so we pass with two trays and when we finished one the deacon took it to the sacrament table and elder Kamba filled the whole thing up and the deacon finished passing to the other like 6 people... then he went outside and then when he came back he had 6 cups left and I was shocked and when I looked at elder Kamba's face I died I just barely kept my laughter in.

I love you guys and I love getting your letters and emails. I know this work is divine the Lord has called me to the Republic of Congo Mission for a specific purpose. I know that Jesus Christ is my Redeemer and savior. Love you guys



--

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission


http://elderstephenscongo.blogspot.com/



A side note from Mom: He is safe and at the Mission Presidents home. He is funny about what details to share and with who he should tell. He doesn’t want me to worry. So if you want the nitty gritty you have to call Tony.


No comments:

Post a Comment