Monday, July 18, 2016

It's the little things....


Hello Everyone,

This week has been good we finally had a baptism it was awesome and then... they came late to church so we couldn’t finish the confirmation, so next week. I went on splits in the jungle with Elder Bemba. (see pic) This week I have learned the advantage of daily relations or cleaning or visits prevent large problems, big messes, less actives or falling away. I love the quote "The way you do small things is the way you do all things" it’s the little things that really matter in all aspects of life in your family or in a job interview or in your job. When we take the time to do the little things people (the lord) notices and even though we don’t know they are watching they are. I'm so very grateful for my family and the wonderful support to me that they are. I am so very grateful for my mission call to the Congo. I know and will continue to learn to appreciate all the little things that I took for granted at home ha-ha. I love you guys and I am so grateful for all your support.



--

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission






No comments:

Post a Comment