Monday, July 25, 2016

Listen to the Spirit


Bonjour cet semaine 

Oops 

This week was good we had Elder Ellis come and visit us he taught us and it was awesome! He taught us using just the scriptures which my companion said they normally use preach my gospel but it was way better that he only used scriptures. His wife taught us about having the faith to continue even when it is really difficult. She also spoke to us in French haha. The spirit is so important if we don’t listen to the spirit it’s going to leave cuz we never listen to him, but if we change and decide to listen he will start to guide us again. I'm so very grateful for all of you who support me and I want you to know that I love you.

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission
preston.stephens@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment