Monday, July 11, 2016

Transfers


This week in the Congo its transfers and I’m staying in Guynemer haha but we have a new Elder coming and Elder Dou is leaving Elder Larson is going to come to Guynemer. The 6 in my apartment stayed the same. This week our ami canceled the baptism because she wants her mom to come and well we need her mom's signature anyway so yea but other than that the Congo has been cooler. (I even bought a sweat suit, but the connection isn’t letting me download anything so I can’t send pictures) The temperature has dropped but one day this week it was super hot but just on Thursday. My companion and I are going to come up with a new plan to shake up our baptism numbers and get some more so we don't become stagnant in our area.

I got to meet Elder Cicon today in the mission office he came down from Pointe Noire to get his companion he's going to be training a new missionary.

Have a great week,

Elder Preston Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission






No comments:

Post a Comment