Monday, April 10, 2017

Conference


Hello!

This weekend we were able to watch conference. It was really good and I really enjoyed it! We haven’t got to watch the Priesthood or Relief Society yet. We are going to watch them next week after sacrament meeting. I really liked when Elder M Joseph Broughs mother told him “Mom I can discipline my children how I would like.”  And she said, “Yes I can too” Haha it was funny! I also really liked Elder Rasbands “act when you feel impressed” & “follow the 1st impression”

This week I met the couple who are going to get married in a couple of weeks. Then they can be baptized! Things are progressing here and we have a baptism scheduled in two weeks. The 22nd. There is supposed to be another woman baptized too but she stopped coming to church so I don’t know we are going to go talk with her. On Sunday when we were watching conference the last speaker and it started POURING rain.  So when conference ended we couldn’t even leave. We aren’t allowed to go out in the rain because lots of Elders get soaked and don’t dry properly and get sick.  So that’s why we aren’t allowed too.

I’ve almost finished the Doctrine & Covenants. It was one of my goals for this year. Then I can get back to the Book of Mormon. I love you all and hope you have a great week.

Elder Preston Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment