Monday, April 17, 2017

Yummy Food


Hello everyone this week was good we will be having a baptism on Saturday I am very excited for that! This week was like most others but on last Monday we went to a Family home evening and afterwards they prepared endole (the green in the picture) and tomato sauce with chicken it was so so so good. On Sunday we were combined with the other branch for conference and well the spirit told me that morning I was going to be giving a talk but I said nah my comp said that the branch president said it would be next week……… well we gave talks all four of us all unprepared…. Luckily there was not a ton of time but it was very crazy so I talked for 5 min after my comp and then the others followed me at 5 min each. I am so grateful to be serving here. I feel blessed in many ways. Don’t forget to read your scriptures it will bless your lives.  



Elder Preston Stephens




No comments:

Post a Comment