Monday, April 3, 2017

Grateful to be a Missionary!


Hello Everyone,

This week was good we were able to get a list of all the members in our branch but there is no record of their phone numbers or addresses in the computer. So we passed a list around to get them and we got a lot. Now all we have to do is just ask all the members if they know someone else on the list like less actives so that we can then go and talk to them. Sunday night we were able to go visit a family of members, recent converts, and investigators. It was so cool to see even though they are all grown up how every week they meet up together. Another cool incident last Sunday a member from Paris was in our branch. She’s from here but she called us to come talk to her parents because they are not members. We talked with them and are going to do our best to work with them. I know this gospel is true. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. I am so very grateful for my opportunity to be a missionary!

Love you all,

Elder Preston Stephens



Pictures are a bunch of us together to play soccer.

Me

My companion






No comments:

Post a Comment