Monday, November 20, 2017

Grateful


Group Letter,

This week was just jam packed. It all started off with a heartwarming tear filled testimony by one of our members. It almost brought us three to tears. Next we got lost in the forest but we were able to take some sweet pics so it all was good. Then we went to a wedding and it was a highlight of my mission. Today we played soccer and got a broken bus. The transmission broke when we were about to go play soccer. That was my week.

I’ll leave you with 5 things I am Grateful for:

Electricity

Air conditioning

Book of Mormon

Clean Water

My Family

*Also good internet connections. Here in the Congo it’s on and off all the time. So emailing is tough.



I love you all and appreciate your support. Happy Thanksgiving,

Elder Preston Stephens

Preston.stephens@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment