Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Super Sunday


Hello Everyone,

Preston is in a tri companionship. The companion he was supposed to be with went home. So the two he is with cover one ward and he is over another one so it is a bit challenging to juggle at the time. He is determined to succeed! (Hopefully that helps you to understand his letter).

Super Sunday, last week they split the branch of Talangai. So that meant this week they had double church. The first one starting at 8AM. I have to wait for someone in my ward comes and gets me before I can go to my ward at 9AM so we can get to church and since there was a baptism last Sunday they were confirmed this Sunday and well I was asked to confirm one of the people it was really awesome. Then my member came and I went to my ward where I was then asked to bless the sacrament also. It was just a loaded Sunday. The rest of the week was pretty normal trying to adjust and getting a routine down with my members so that I can work in my sector. It’s pretty crazy but I know the Lord can and will help me to accomplish this task that he has asked me to do!

Love Elder Stephens

Preston.stephens@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment