Monday, November 13, 2017

Reflection


Hello Everyone!

This week was good I went on splits with an Elder. It was very interesting and I was able to see how far I’ve come in understanding and my ability to teach the gospel in French. This week I have been trying to reflect on how I have changed. I am different now. I have changed my views on things. I wouldn’t say that I have learned patience, the last time I did that the Lord put me in my place but I am more patient and have learned to be proactive, to roll with the punches better. I know that there is a plan and it’s not my plan but it’s the Lords plan and I’m ok with his plan. He has me and all of his children in mind when he created his plan. I want to thank everyone for their support. I really appreciate it so much.

Love you guys,

Elder Preston Stephens

Preston.stephens@myldsmail.net



No comments:

Post a Comment