Monday, May 2, 2016

No Water and address to write letters


Hey guys!

We haven’t had water this week so that’s been a challenge.

We also have had mission office meetings all week. My companion is now DL (District Leader) He’s not thrilled about that. It’s more work. We have been taking the bus more. Which is nice. I’m down 20 lbs.

We teach English on Saturdays at the church and that is starting to grow. I talk to people about the Temple every day and we show them pictures.

We just got a new store here. It has peanut butter like from the USA. I’ve been trying to buy one spice a month. I just got herbes of Provence. The Senior Sister bills said to use it on chicken. When we make Fish we cut it into three pieces. (that’s why someone always gets the tail or the head) We made papaya jam yesterday.

I would really love letters in the mail. My mom is attaching the mission home address to send them to. We go there weekly.

I hope all the Moms have a wonderful Mother’s Day. I am excited to Skype my family! If you have any questions I told my mom to have them ready. So email her. Have a great week.



Elder Stephens

27 Avenue De Le

Base La Frontiere

Moungali

Brazzaville

Republic of Congo



Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission







No comments:

Post a Comment