Monday, August 1, 2016

6 month mark and Birthday


Hello everyone,

Well the best thing on your birthday is being on a large bus filled with Africans and its all hot and sweaty happy birthday haha. jk but that’s what we do here on Mondays if we need to go shopping. Thank you all so much for you birthday wishes. The lord blessed my computer and I was able to read all of them. It was truly a miracle! I couldn’t believe my inbox thank you all so much. This week was good we’ve been walking a lot and searching for new amis. We found and old ami and we went to visit her, and were like so what’s your favorite scripture and she’s like the sacrament prayers? Ok why. Well ok do you want to be baptized?..... Yes... I was in shock after the lesson I asked elder Kamba what didn’t I understand what’s the problem that I didn’t get. The lord prepares people to hear his word and sometimes we plant the seeds and other times we reap I’m so grateful for my mission and the chance to serve the lord here in the Congo. ; love you all



--

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment