Monday, August 22, 2016

Leaving Brazzaville


Bonjour Well!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to Cameroon tomorrow! I have a flight that’s like 6 hours because we have a stop and then a 4 hour bus ride to my new villa. I’m so excited to see more of my mission. (my mom’s attaching a picture of the flight to show the 5 countries in my mission)(plus the lizard from last week, the Elders from my old apartment, and a sister we’ve been teaching)

This week was crazy with my companion having to do tons of baptismal interviews and then we had a reunion with all the missionaries who had finished training. I had to go because we never had time to do the reunion before with the craziness of Brazza and then Elder Ellis coming here so yea.

Well this week it’s never give up. The Lord is with us and it’s his time not ours. I hope that everyone is getting ready for conference; yes I know it’s in over a month but I’m so excited to here from President Monson.

I am so grateful for the knowledge that my family will be forever because of the blessings of the temple I love you all 

I hope you all have a great week!

Love,

Elder Stephens

Republic of Congo, Brazzaville Mission








No comments:

Post a Comment