Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Testimony


Hello Everyone,

This week I taught the gospel and we set 2 baptisms. This week I would just like to share my testimony. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, I know that he loves me, I know he is ready and waiting for us to come to him after we have fallen just like a child when they fall and run to their parents. I know that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can be cleaned from our sins and have the ability to live with our Heavenly Father and Jesus again. I am so grateful for my opportunity to be a missionary and have the chance to share this message with anyone who will listen. The gospel brings me great joy and peace and I know it’s true. I love you guys have an awesome week!

Elder Stephens

Pictures are of a wedding we attended and dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment