Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Senior Missionaries


Family & Friends,

Yesterday was a holiday here so all the cybers were closed. On Friday last week I had splits with Elder Constant. (He’s from Guadalupe) Saturday we showed up at a wedding at the end of it L we have people we need to teach and can’t be 5 places at once. That would be interesting. We had transfer calls come in and nothing new for me but Elder Constant will be leaving and Elder Tall will be coming here. I don’t know if you know this but my best friend Elder Sheranian (Paris Mission) was in the MTC with Elder Tall. Kind of crazy! We got a new couple (Senior Missionaries) but they are here for humanitarian aid so they are in Brazzaville. We now have missionary couples in Yaoundé, Gabon, Pointe Noire, and ours The Calls will be leaving before the end of this year. We need Senior Couples so bad in our mission. (They each are in a different country because the Mission President can’t be in all 5) They are like our parents and are awesome. They help take the stress off the dirigent missionaries.  (Sorry I don’t know what they are called in English) I am so grateful for all your support. I hope everyone is doing well and Reads the Book of Mormon. It will change your life. If you have already read it again you will learn new things. Love you all,

Elder Preston Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment